$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Kindred, pacific coast care center
3 marías catering
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been working in the medical field for over 25 years..I became a caregiver to my first clientt in 2011 and soon realized I was meant to do Caregiving to our Special Seniors or whomever may need this type of care .My first client eventually was in a nursing home for a period of 1 month. During that time, I had the desire to return to school and became a CNA. I truly enjoyed all the training and the experience that I received. I acquired a job with Visiting Angels in 2013. I have had some awesome experiences working with our senior citizens. I also have a daughter who is now 18 and has had a medical condition since she was 5 months old. I believe all of the experiences that I have had help me to be a very compassionate caregiver to my clients and my clients family. I at times have stayed in touch with family members even after their loved one has passed away. I have been working as a Nursing Assistant at our local Hospital for over a year and a half..I Love my position in taking care of those who need help while in the hospital..My daughter is now 20 and my oldest 23..Each BLESS my life daily!!
1. I became a caregiver through the inspiration of my late mother. She was in a vegetative state for almost 2 yrs. due to massive stroke. Reinvented myself from working in the corporate world (banking) to moving in the healthcare field. It's a different experience where one found joy and accomplishment working with the elderly. My salary rate is negotiable depending on client's needs. 2. Being a caregiver is very personal to me.. My focus is always to deal with the well-being & safety of my client. 3. Being a caregiver entails a lot of patience, compassion and experience to be able to understand every client's specific needs. . I try to keep a balance of everything I do to maintain my physical and psychological well-being. 4. I consider myself as energetic, strong-willed and resourceful. In my former job I was the lead CNA supervising 3 caregivers working 12 hrs. shift 24/7 in our client's own home. My relationship with my client & the family I've worked with has been very pleasant. Blessed to work with families that trust my work ethics and the care I provide for their loved ones.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.