1. My grandmother is 107 years old. I loved taking care of her when I still live in my country. 2. Taking care of my grandma became me in a compassionate and dedicated person. I realized how important it is to give moral and emotional support to those who really need it. 3. I am very proud of my work as a mother. I raised my two children who are now 40 and 20 years old. At present, they are excellent human beings with principles and values . 4. I'm very responsible, punctual, honest, respectful, dedicated, active careful. I don't drink/smoke. I'm a Chef, so I'd prepare meals. Light housekeeping/laundry/Bathing, reading, assist with walking. Also, good computer skills and programs. I consider myself a great companionship.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.