$15.00 / hr
Simi Valley, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Live in caregiver
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Edna Martin, I'm 59 years old I have been a CNA/Caregiver for about 15+ years. I'm very caring and very hardworking for the eldery because one day it will be me, i would want someone like me that works hard. I have love and respect in my heart for the elderly. I'm very good at following directions and love people who need care. Most of all, this job it's a God giving job. Lastly, I'm looking for a challenging position as a CNA/caregiver to utilize my knowledge, skills, and experience to enhance the growth of my career to better myself for the future.
I believe that I'm a great caregiver because I take pride in my work and I treat my clients as I would want my family treated. I know that it's about more than just providing care to the client, but also peace of mind to the clients family members, especially those who were or are the primary caregivers themselves. I understand that working together as a team with the family is important, but knowing when and how to manage a situation is equally as important. I love my work and making sure that my clients have the highest obtainable quality of life is important to me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.