1. I became a caregiver starting in 2005 workin for UCP doing respite for children with developmental disabilities who were medicaly fragile. I fell into the field through contacts I made while volunteering with my disabled sister. 2. I like the companionship that we can provide with our presence and the positive impact it can have in peoples lives. 3. I am proud of continuing to pursue a career in a narrow field and becoming a Group Home Manager at the age of 23. 4. I study and play jazz music, love traveling and enjoy learning fine cooking techniques,
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.