$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
pleasant hill home
costco(ware house demo services)
More Caregivers You Might Like
Reliable direct support professional with 6-7 years experience assisting seniors in their home/ Assists daily living activities, running errands, drive to and from appointments, light housekeeping, medication management, feeding, transferring , shower grooming and good companion. Very passionate and caring. Available any time for phone interview and references is available upon request. Tb Test and Background Check is updated .
Being honest, caring, punctual and following instructions makes me a great caregiver. It's making a client feel comfortable about being themselves and caring about their needs that's very meaningful to me as I'm learning as I go along that not all clients are the same. My personal achievement is being able to make him/her laugh again and love life no matter what their circumstances. I have been doing caregiving for 15years.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.