1. I became a care giver because i have the training with adults with needs, my brother has cerebral palsy and i have been helping take care of him since my father had past away, now i want to further my help and help any one with needs. 2. I enjoy helping people with special needs. I enjoy seeing the relief and happiness on their face when needs are meet the right way. 3. A personal achievement i am proud of would be i am hoyer lift trained. 4. my name is stephanie I am a friendly out going person. i love to laugh and meet new people. i am a great team player and i able to listen actively. i believe i am a good communicator and easy to get along with.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.