$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I find it so rewarding to help someone in need.! I have worked with several clients privately and in a day program. There is nothing better than getting a smile from a client and earning their trust!! Making them feel comfortable and safe is an awesome feeling!!The flexible schedule works around my family life. I am proud of many achievements and one that stands out is finding creative and new ideas for the individual so they come to expect our time together to be quality and enjoyable!!
Hi, my name is Kendra I am an experienced in home care giver, C.N.A. And RNA .I think I am a great caregiver because I have a big heart and am willing to go the extra mile to care for someone's loved ones as if they where my owne. I feel every one of my clients deserves every bit of attention and compation I have to ofer them to make them feel at home and loved. In my experience I worked two and a half years in a sub acute unit at a rehabilitation facility working with every type of patient imaginable, I am trained in safe transferring and mechanical lifts. I have worked with tracks, g tubes, colostomy, and urostomy bags and catheters, I have dealt with the care maintenance and changing of these. I have also worked with the morbidly obese in transferring, showering and bed bathing. I than worked 3 years as a private in home care giver, my last 2 patients had dementia and also many of my residents in my sub acute unit also had dementia, so I am very experienced with this disease. I have many references from family member of past clients that will glady tell you what a joy it was to have me caring for there loved ones. And that is why I believe I am an outstanding caregiver
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.