1. I became a caregiver because I have a very big heart and I love having the ability in making a difference in people's lives who need a helping hand. Just seeing a smile on clients faces is very overwhelming and let's me know that I'm doing my job right. 2. Getting the chance to know clients and their families and becoming an integral part of their lives. 3. A personal achievement that I'm proud of is having much motivation in accomplishing many things in life and becoming much better in my work ethics as each day goes by. 4. My name is Crystal Gonzalez, 23 years of age from Meriden CT. I have been a CNA since 2011, and I'm a very hard worker and always committed to my responsibilities.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.