$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Genee Hudson Purnell. I have been a caregiver for over 12 years. I became a certified nursing asstiant when I was 19 and could never imagine me doing anything else. I have numerouse different levels in education and knowledge when it comes to taking care of the elderly. I currently hold all state of Maryland certification as well as cpr/first aide certification. I believe what makes me stand out from any other care giver is my smile, my compassion, my dedication and the love that I have for being a nursing assistant.
I have been a caregiver for 10 or more yrs! I love everything about it knowing that I am helping people or just giving them someone to talk to. I've done home health, private duty, and as of now I have been in the hospital setting for 9 yrs! I have a deep passion for my job and I know that one day I will need help so I always make sure I give the same care I would expect to have or for someone in my family to get. It's the littlest things that mean the most to someone!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.