Medical Assistant (MA) Caregivers in Sun Valley - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Medical Assistant (MA) in Sun Valley, NV. Join us, and find the perfect Medical Assistant (MA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Sun Valley Caregivers found
Reno, NV · 25 years experience
My passion is working with the elderly. I am honored by the families that put their trust in me to care for their loved one who may be on the final path of their life requiring Home Hospice care. or is at that point in their lives where assistance is needed in order to continue staying in their home, being as independent as possable, staying safe. My commitment for each and every person is to provide them with companionship, assistance with physical needs and whatever else they need, whether it's writing a letter for them, or baking their favorite cookies, straightening out closet shelves or holding their hand, reading a book to them or just sitting quietly with them. I believe it is ao important to pocess tthe traits that are important in caregiving which are flexibility, willingness to sit still when you notice its what the person you are caring for needs. Paying attention is very important. A caregiver cannot just "be there" I keep logs in order to ensure the Doctor and nurses and family are notified of ANY changes such as skin color, urine intake/out take, bathroom habits, signs of weakness, facial changes, depression/mood changes. If bedridden, log needs to include turning times, any skin breakdown issues, A good caregiver needs to go outside the box, be willing to do what otherwise might be uncomfortable, be drama free. Assisting the family is one of the things that helps them know who I am and relieves some of the stress from their lives. By helping doing even the smallest of details, yardwork, cleaning a garage etc. I promise you that I will make the same commitment to respect, never diminish their dignity and do all I can to provide the stability, comfort your loved one deservesI I did not become a Caregiver to change the dynamics of lives. but to be there to make them feel safe, healty and secure. Compassion goes a long long way.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Arthritis, Home Health Aide (HHA), Medical Assistant (MA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), HIV/AIDS, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Palliative Care, COPD, Dementia, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Home Health Care, Diabetes, Cancer Recovery, Alzheimer's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Hospice Care
Hello, I have my associates degree in medical Assisting and worked in in a Pulmonary and Sleep doctor's office for 6years. I have been doing caregiving since 2010. I have worked privately and for a company. I prefer working privately and feel the care I can give can be more personalized and more specialized depending on what the client needs. I love being able to take of people. Seniors are my favorite cause they have so many stories and just need someone who is willing to listen. I will treat your love one as if they were my mother, father, grandma, it grandpa. Thank you for the chance to get to know your family.
Skills & Certifications: Post Surgery Recovery, ALS, Medical Assistant (MA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Renal and Urological Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, Depression, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Diabetes, Dementia, COPD
Reno, NV · 12 years experience
1. I've always been a caregiver. I'm the eldest of 3 sisters and have always taken care of them and anyone else that needs health care. 2. I enjoy making someone's life a little easier. I also enjoy the comradery. I put myself in their shoes and hope I get a caregiver like myself when needed. 3. I taught a patient that is a quad how to use the remote control. 4. I am a highly motivated Registered Medical Assistant with good morals and outstanding care giving skills. I'm also very assertive when need be, considering some patients can be difficult.
Skills & Certifications: Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, Medical Assistant (MA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Diabetes
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Sun Valley Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Sun Valley caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.