Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Caregivers in Caddo Mills - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) in Caddo Mills, TX. Join us, and find the perfect Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Caddo Mills Caregivers found
I guess I wouldn't have came to the realization on how strong my passion for caring for others is if it hadn't been for the cat I started to look after at Home Depot, my previous job. I know this might sounds a little bit strange but it is actually how I started to consider becoming a caregiver. The way I love, care and dedicated to that cat and also to the other pets I have , made me realize that my heart and soul rejoice in helping others, specially if I feel they are, in some degree, less fortunate . Also, as a teacher, I have a great joy in teaching my students new things, just talking to them, learning from them, loving them, including the difficult students, since they are the ones that make me grow the most. I am proud of the care I have provided for my children, students and pets because they have made me turned out a better human being.
Skills & Certifications: Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR)
Garland, TX · 18 years experience
I've been experienced for 18 years as patient care giver, 8 years as a pharmacy tech, and 5 years as a respiratory therapist. For 12 years I have worked as a warehouse material handler. I worked in hospitals at long care pharmacies. I have 10 years of experience in a home health aid and 3 years as private duty sitter. I also completed emergency medical management course,.CRT,CMA, CNA,CPR ACLS & CPR certificates, permits, licenses and etc.
Skills & Certifications: Home Health Care, COPD, Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR), Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Respiratory Disorders
I have over 20 years experience in Health Care Services. From Home Health Administration. Home Health Staffing Coordinating. Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Aide, Medication Aide, Medical Assistance. Long Term Care Facility. Mental Health Facility. Private Nursing and Companionship. I am a person with integrity. Care giving for me is not just a career but a gift. I am efficient in what I do. My goal in life is to make a persons life or situation better by having love, patience, compassion and understanding as a recipe, thats what makes me a great Caregiver.
Skills & Certifications: Depression, Vision and Eye Disorders, Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR), Stroke, Respiratory Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disorders, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Mckinney, TX · 15 years experience
1. Because I like taking care of elderly people. 2. I like being around elderly people and helping them. 3. A personal achievement I'm proud of is: The experience that I have gained over the 15 years that I have been doing this job. 4. I'm caring, hard worker, obedient,a good listener and I'm always on time.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR), Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Seeking Caddo Mills Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Caddo Mills caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.