1) I become a care giver because I love caring for people. 2) I find that there is more joy in giving care than receiving. It makes me feel that I'm making a positive difference in people's lives. 3) I was a CNA a few years ago. I've worked in many Heath care facilities including nursing homes, private duties giving care at home, some health agencies dispatching me to various clients to deliver care at home or nursing homes or assisted livings. Earning the trust of people is a great achievement. Now I prefer being a Home health Aid. 4) I consider myself a great person with a friendly personality. I'm very positive and caring in nature. At least That's what others say about me.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.