$10.00 / hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
University of Illinois at Chicago
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. I am a sociable person with a natural capability of providing continuous care. Empathy is embedded in my personality and I am a good listener. Moreover, I have a track record of providing elderly and immensely enjoy each moment of my work. When you work with someone who needs home care it is important that you are patient and understanding. It helps to sometimes put yourself in the other person's shoes and see what it might be like to ask people for help.
MY NAME IS URICKA DERRICK AND IM 30 YEARS OLD. IVE BEEN WORKING AS A HHA SINCE 2009 AFTER RECEIVING ALL OF MY QUALIFICATIONS FROM PALM BEACH STATE COLLAGE. IM A HAPPY AND GRATEFUL INDIVIDUAL. IM VERY RELIABLE AND RESPECTFUL. ALMOST EVERY WOMEN IN MY FAMILY IS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND I WAS INSPIRED TO THIS KIND OF WORK SINCE I WAS LITTLE. I ENJOY BEING A CAREGIVER KNOWING THAT IM HELPING SOMEONE WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES. I PERSONALLY LOVE WORKING AS A CAREGIVER CAUSE IM PROUD TO KNOW I CAN MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY AND BE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR OWN HOME.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.