$12.50 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Mr Tom Moore
Brevard Community Collage
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am good caregiver my expeience After my graduation 1992 NY city I have had the same job tittle and my experience comes from working In hospital , nurse Agency i am very compassionate about my job Im looking for mainly pt work I am good references .I am bilingual Spanish/ EnglishI became a care giver because I love helping people and I'm fun loving and im compasionate. Yet very serious about my work ethics and my experience. I have 20+years from private homes to facilities. My personal motivation for me is to do my job or stay home. My favorite thing of becoming a caregiver is the safe comfortable look of assurance with a patient telling me there glad for me to be there. My clients are not just a job there my extentend family.
I am a newly graduated RN after being a Licensed Practical Nurse since 2010, I have worked in various settings, I have found that I would like to be able to give one to one care where my time is not cut short or the care is not in a hurry. I want to be a personal caregiver to make a difference every day. A personal achievement would be returning to school at 42 after raising my children. Putting God first in my life and making a difference. I enjoy reading, listening to music of all kinds, the beach, traveling and spending time with my husband, grown children and first grandchild.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.