$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Ann Marie C.
I became a caregiver because I grew up with my great grandmother as a child and cared for her as she declined thus made me realized how helpless and fragile the elderly can become. The love she gave us was inspiring and that helped me to pass it on to others in my care. 2. What I like about being a caregiver is it gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I'm enhancing someone's life. 3. I had a patient that was critically ill, the doctors gave up on her, I cared for her and she lived for 11 years, she died at 106 years old.
1. I became a caregiver because of the love and compassion that I have for people. 2. I enjoy being a caregiver because it gives me a chance to make someone day by caring for them showing compassion being that listening ear. 3. A personal achievement I am proud of is the fact that I have raise my two boys to become very successful role models. 4. I am a single parent that has accomplished a lot in my 52 years. I enjoy taking care of sick people and love to attend church .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.