$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Seminal State College, Oviedo
Nurse Assistant II
Arnold Palmer hospital
Nurse Assistant II
Winnie Palmer hospital
Florida technical college, Orlando
Orlando Vo tech, Orlando
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am very compassionate and patient, I also always go above and beyond to make sure I am the best caregiver I can be. I have a younger brother who was born with cerebral palsy and I always took care of him without feeling like I had to, that's when I knew what I was meant to do with my life. I started working in a nursing home when I was 16 and and then switched to home health care and I have enjoyed caring for others ever since.
I am originaly from jamaica WI .I am english speaking.I have over 20yrs of experience taking care of our elderly.I love my famliy friends and people in general. I have a big heart and a great personality. i am very respectful compassionate and reliable. My caring for the eldrly started when i was very young. My nana was bedridden and i would help my mom to change and dress her. From then on i knew that this is what i want to do caring for our seniors. I enjoy them. what I like about being a caregiver is I try to make a difference in someone life to put a smile on their face. I find it to be very rewarding.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.