$13.00 / hr
Pompano Beach, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
John Fo tana
More Caregivers You Might Like
My interest in caregiving started at an early age. Every sunday after church I would visit the sick and shut in members and others who requested prayers. I then attended a Medical Specialty High School and was involved in volunteering at local Adult Day Cares. When I was about 15 years of age my grandmother started developing Dementia and shortly after had a stroke. I became her main caregiver; cooking, cleaning, reading to her when not in school. I love the fact that I get to make a difference in someones day to day life. I tried many different ventures and always ends back into caregiving. This is what I'm meant to do and I'm good at it and enjoy doing it.
i am a caregiver by nature,I love taking care of people.I am better at anything else I have been doing this for over 20 years,taking care of everybody including families.I love people and I like the feeling of making someone feel better or smile even for a second .I believe if you cannot do anything right dont do it .I am a care taker
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.