$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Direct Support Tech
Comfort Community Center
Client Support Worker/Team Leader/Medical Staff
cobb and douglas community services board
Greenville Weston High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a strong passion for caregiver supports and assistance to our senior population. I'm a compassionate and patient individual whereby my personal goals and commitment are to: 1) Provide a loving, nurturing environment of relaxation and peace; 2) Motivating others in finding better solutions to further help through support advocacy; motivating seniors to excel and not regress during their recovery; and 3) Exuding a life of service, diligence, personal commitment and determination in betterment in the lives of others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.