$10.50 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
NurseCare of Buckhead
Advanced Health Care
Valencia High, Los Lunas
More Caregivers You Might Like
I believe in delivering quality of life for seniors and clients of any age! Showing compassion through sincere listening and being present for the clients I care for is a top priority. Through home visits with various agencies, live-in care, and working with an Assisted Living Center my combined services to the elderly have helped me thrive in the industry of caring. In the realm of younger folks, I drove a school bus for years and taught home schooled children including my own. I taught a class on self-empowerment based on the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series too. The classes I taught were an eye-opener and perhaps opened the door to a new way of viewing life. The life experiences I've had with Seniors who have become family to me and ultimately my friends has given me much more than I could have possibly conceived of giving to them! I found that with kids, being present and seeing the beautiful gifts they have inside always brought those gifts out with the acknowledgement. The services I've provided are most assuredly a soul's calling! Senior care and working with younger folks has been a perfect fit with my desire to make a difference with others, and the kind of career I totally enjoy! I have a knack for understanding human nature and the needs of the heart and naturally, I learned this through my own life experiences. We all are truly one when it comes to matters of the heart and what this life means! Applying the knowledge of our oneness is what the care of others is all about. I'm seeing my own reflection in the hearts of those that I serve in this type of work. From that seeing, I give the best of who I am to others! Importantlly too is the fact that I am CPR and First Aid Certified and have over 20 years experience caring for Seniors.
I have a love and passion of being a Caregiver . I am patient, understanding of my patients needs, caring and speak with gentleness and kindness. I treat those that I care for like my own family. I cherish the relationships I develop while being a caregiver. I am 37 years old and I reside in the Kennesaw area. I have 5 years experience as a Caregiver and I have completed a Medical Assistant Program at GA Medical Institute. I am passionate in what I do and I know I'd be a great Caregiver for your family member.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.