$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aide
Southern Crescent Technical College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a personal caregiver for over 6 years and I thoroughly enjoy and love the elderly. I first had the previlege of caring for my late husband. I see caregiving job as a ministry to give back to those who have given so much in their lifetime. In addition to providing companionship, I can help monitor medications, prepare delicious meals, keep home and laundry clean. I can transport my client to doctor's appointment as necessary. My main focus is to attend to the needs of each individual on a personal level, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
I am a loving caring mom of a handsome 7 year old. What attracted me to become a caregiver is I love elder people it make me smile knowing I can help them and give back by making they day easier. I learn so much from the people I work with and that is another thing I enjoy. I love and enjoy what I do and I enjoy the bonds I build with each one of the people I work with. I am a warm, cheerful and caring caregiver who is ever willing to provide comfort and safety at any time of the day. I am an experienced caregiver who has a compassionate nature and caring skills with wide experience in providing care for individuals with Dementia and Alzheimers. I am a warm, cheerful and caring caregiver who is ever willing to provide comfort and safety at any time of the day. I am an experienced caregiver who has a compassionate nature and caring skills with wide experience in providing care for individuals with Dementia and Alzheimer and intellectual disabilities to improve their overall health and wellbeing.I derive joy from knowing that I contribute to improving someone's wellbeing...
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.