· Diligently adheres to company procedures and policies.
· Over 1-year experience caring for residents in their personal homes
· Work both in senior and skilled nursing homes, taking care of residents
· Ability to make use of the Hoyer lift, dressing, undressing and transferring the bed bound
· Adhere to infection control and safety procedures which are in accordance with agency policy
· Assures all patient information remains pr ivate and confidential to ensure the protection of the employer.
· Observe patients' conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
· Deliver messages, documents
· Turn and re-position bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
· Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
· Provide patient care by supplying and emptying urinal, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines.
· Prepare, serve, and collect food trays.
· Clean rooms and change linens.
· Bathe, groom, shave, dress patients up to prepare them for an appointment