$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a love and passion of being a Caregiver . I am patient, understanding of my patients needs, caring and speak with gentleness and kindness. I treat those that I care for like my own family. I cherish the relationships I develop while being a caregiver. I am 37 years old and I reside in the Kennesaw area. I have 5 years experience as a Caregiver and I have completed a Medical Assistant Program at GA Medical Institute. I am passionate in what I do and I know I'd be a great Caregiver for your family member.
I become a care giver because I like to help people and enjoy make a difference on people life. Helping, make a difference, support those whom need my help. It's when I finished to help a patient and happy and say thank you to me, that's why I know I did a good job and the patient is satisfied. I like been a care giver knowing that I make a such difference in people lives.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.