$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because of my mother, At the age of 10 my mother died and I couldn't do nothing to help her. So I decided to get in the medical field for that reason. I love being a caregiver because it is a passion of mine to see people smile, and live there life to the fullest. Some of my achievements are attending school for certification, and also I am now enrolled in school for Health Information Systems and Business Administration. I chose this field because I want to make sure the patients get the treatment, respect, and etc they deserve. I want to see people that take care of these patients act professionally, and treat the patients like the way they (caregivers) would want to be treated. Everybody tells me I have a wonderful personality, and they can tell I care about the patients needs. I like to have fun, spending time with family. I am here to help. I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and also have CPR and First Aid Card. I am very skilled in the following: • Range of Motion (ROMs) • Cancer Care • Hospice Care • Diabetes Care • Normal Activities for daily living better known as (ADLs) • Stroke Care • ODD • Respite Care • Respiratory Care • Spinal Injury Care • Long Term Care • ADHD • Down Syndrome Care • Assisted Living Care • Infant Care • Babysitting Services • Tube Feeding Care • Overnight Care • Spinal Injury Care • Tube Feeding Care • Nanny Services • Pain Management • Medication Aide • Mobility Care • Dementia (AKA Alzheimer's) • Cerebral Palsy • Autism • Any Many More I also can assist with errands, laundry, doctors’ Appointments, dishes, meal preparation, paper work, very skilled with computers and many more. My first priority is being the best at helping and providing the best care possible. I am very dependable and reliable. You can trust that I will always have your best interest at heart. Thanks Brandy B
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.