$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Northside Hospital - Cherokee
WellStar -North Fulton
Fayetteville Techinical Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a strong passion for caregiver supports and assistance to our senior population. I'm a compassionate and patient individual whereby my personal goals and commitment are to: 1) Provide a loving, nurturing environment of relaxation and peace; 2) Motivating others in finding better solutions to further help through support advocacy; motivating seniors to excel and not regress during their recovery; and 3) Exuding a life of service, diligence, personal commitment and determination in betterment in the lives of others.
My name is Georgia I was born in jamaica grew up in the big city of Chicago relocate to Atlanta years ago. I've been a Caregiver fo nine years I chose this field because I love caring for others. I grew up with many siblings and at a young age I new that one day I would touch the heart of many. That included my grandmother who I help through out the years. And at that point in my life I new this was an opportunity to help other senior.I consider myself very honest and reliable caregiver because I'm a hard worker very dependable Active individual with a caring heart, I choose the caregiver as a career because I would like to give back to our senior who has work all their lives, taking care of their families and reach a point in there lives where they need a little assistance them self. What I love about being a caregiver is the time I spend with my care senioes, and at times just to listen to what they have say and provide that Companionship we all need. Also helping them with daily tasks, And also I can learn a few things from them as well. My personal Achievement that I'm most proud of are my children, I've raise them to be honest caring young ladies and to treat people with respect. And I'm also proud of being involve in my Community as much as I can.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.