I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one Hi, My name is Janice and
I am interested in a Fulltime Caregiving Position. Friends and family see me as a very loving, passionate caring, patient, honest, driven, very active, enthusiastic fun loving person and mom of 2 Beautiful inside and out childre, now adults of course and a very happy grandma to 6 wonderful and Beautiful grandchildren. I'm a driven and compassionate caregiver with an exceptional track record in child, elderly special needs and disabled caregiving. I'm a hard worker, honest, loving, with a huge caring heart and the ability to provide companionship and pleasant conversation to seniors.
With my experience, I also provide many tasks as needed. Light housekeeping, errands, meal planning and with utmost importance provide comfort and safety to all the families I work with.
Some of the highlights of my profession include toileting, bathing assistance, personal hygiene, medication dispensing and give great attention to detail. I'm CPR and First-Aid certified with a perfect driving record and valid drivers License and insurance. I have been a professional Caregiver for six years. I feel I am an excellent caregiver! I am very friendly, easy to get along with, stable, compassionate, caring and conscientious. I take excellent care of my clients, making sure they are well tended to, clean and hair done (if asked), all for the benefit of their sense of pride and feelings of well-being. I've had 15 years' experience working in the medical field in many capacities: sec'ty, receptionist, phlebotomist, surgical assisting, EKG's, chest x-rays, etc., and held the position of medical transcriptionist, both in two hospitals and medical offices. All the above skills were taught me personally by the physician's for whom I worked. I have a clean driving record and have a large car with ample room for a walker (if required).
Respect is one of my very top priorities when treating a patient! Their comfort, level of dignity and independence is very important for me to provide. I have been a caregiver for over six years now, and have letters of recommendation attesting to my expertise in this field.
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.