HIV/AIDS Caregivers in Grand Junction - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified HIV/AIDS caregivers in Grand Junction, CO. Join us, and find the perfect HIV/AIDS caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Grand Junction Caregivers found
Grand Junction, CO · 1 years experience
1. I enjoy helping people and trying to make their lives easier. 2. I like the stability it supplies me and assisting people in anyway possible. 3. I am a mom supporting two small children. 4. I am 25 years old and recently worked for Nightingale's Home Care as a personal caregiver and wish to continue in this field of work. If you would like my resume I would be happy to provide it.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Vision and Eye Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, HIV/AIDS, Depression, Palliative Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, COPD, Dementia, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Orthopedic Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders
Grand Junction, CO
Love being able to take her a people it's very rewarding job and able to give to those in need
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Palliative Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, COPD, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Grand Junction, CO · 20 years experience
I have been working in the health field for over 20 years and have enjoyed every minute of it! Ranging from nursing homes to hospitals. I became a caregiver because I love to take care of people and the sense of gratitude I achieve when I make someone comfortable or simply make them smile! My achievements range from awards I have received such as outstanding employee to learning so much over the years! Achievements such as phlebotomy, EKG's, suctioning, working with ventilators, vitals, oxygen and the simple fact of knowing how to deal with different patients needs! Working on a medical floor at UMASS Medical Center in Worcester, MA has taught me how to deal with a variety of patients. I have since moved to Grand Junction, CO. Where I would love to continue my medical career. Now that my children are older, I would love to continue my medical field in home health. I would love to have flexible hours. I am a dedicated mother as I am a dedicated employee! I always put forth my best and hardest effort in whatever I do! I always have a smile on my face and love to bring a smile to someone's face! Thank you for your time.
Skills & Certifications: Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Grand Junction Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Grand Junction caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.