HIV/AIDS Caregivers in Dublin - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified HIV/AIDS caregivers in Dublin, GA. Join us, and find the perfect HIV/AIDS caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Dublin Caregivers found
Wrightsville, GA · 16 years experience
1. I became an caregiver because I've always had a heart to love you never never know what kind of predicament you or a family could be in.I very loveable I feel I have a sense of fulfillment making someone here on this earth feel safe and their care is in good hands.2.The job that I can bring to some of the the love that some may need in the lives I love to talk I'm a great listener 3.Be honored to say that all residents requesting me to be their healthcare provider daily,that shows a lot of character.4.I'm a very loveable person I have a heart of gold I honesty dependable trustworthy great work ethics I may add and most of all I just love no matter what or whom you are I see good in everyone.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
I started out as a caregiver 5 yrs. ago and I enjoyed every moment of it. I love one on one care with clients and getting to know them for who they are. I believe in treating people with respect and like they were my own sibling. I have a heart for helping people and making sure they are taken care of properly. I am most proud of myself because of having family support and starting back to school to become a licensed nurse.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Dementia, Diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, COPD, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Vision and Eye Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders
I love to make my clients happy i go over and beyond for them they are my priority am there for them i love what i do i became a caregiver after my grandma died and that inspired me deeply on what i wanna do i enjoy listening to the client watching tv together prepare meals light housekeeping mop sweep lite dusting change diapers or depends etc i have home health experience personal care experience private sittin experience i can use hoyer lift and other equipment am proud of myself for every goal i help one of my client reach
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, HIV/AIDS, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Depression, Diabetes, Dementia, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
I enjoy the calling to serve the needs of others and provide the best possible scenario for their lives. I'm light-hearted easy to talk to and have well rounded knowledge of the health care industry.
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Seeking Dublin Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Dublin caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.