HIV/AIDS Caregivers in Ankeny - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified HIV/AIDS caregivers in Ankeny, IA. Join us, and find the perfect HIV/AIDS caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Ankeny Caregivers found
Des Moines, IA · 3 years experience
i became a registered medical assistant because I wanted to help people and found the medical field very interesting. I have worked with a variety of people from the very young to the very old. I have worked in urgent care clinics, assisted living homes, and Alzheimer's/ Dementia units Since October 2013 I have been a full time live in personal caregiver to my grandmother due to her cancer. I enjoy working as a medical assistant and would like to continue doing so as a personal caregiver. I am very proud of the fact that I have graduated in my field with Honors, a 3.96 GPA, and received 100% attendance awards every semester.
Skills & Certifications: Home Health Care, Dementia, registered medical assistant, Depression, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Hospice Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, HIV/AIDS
1. I have a great sense of humor and understanding. I was a CNA at a nursing home for 4 years and then was an at home health care caregiver before I joined the administration team for my current job. 2. I was a dietary aid for 2 years and decided that I wanted to be more hands on with helping the elderly. In the nursing home I was at I saw some great caregivers and some not so great. It got me thinking that I should be doing more and I know that anyone I would take care of would receive the best care I could give. I wanted to do more and let the family members know that their loved one would be okay. 3. What I enjoyed the most was bringing a smile to the person I was taking care of. I also enjoy to know peoples stories and what makes them who they're today. If I can be that one bright spot in their day, then it's all worth it to me. Everyone deserves great care and understanding. 4. A personal achievement of mine is because of all the training I have, schooling on long term care/ elderly and understanding of what it takes to be a great caregiver- I am able to provide great care to my grandmother who lives with my aunt due to a stroke. She can depend on me when my aunt needs extra help and I know exactly how to take care of her the proper way without causing her to be in any danger.
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
West Des Moines, IA · 25 years experience
Speak several languages sych as French, German, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and English Communicate with other Organized events Confortable to speak in front of public 2010 College Medecin, Besancon, France A.A.S. Degree in Practical Nursing 2005 College of Social-Educative certificait Social worker 1995 College of Besancon certificait of translator-interprete 1989-1990 College of Law, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina 1984-1988 High school, Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina-graduated 2013 teaching and animating in French language the people with Alzheimer home retrait Glen Oaks, Urbandale 1995-2012 translator-interprete Bosnian refugees in France, ONG humanitarian aid in Bosnia
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
West Des Moines, IA · 7 years experience
I became a Caregiver to assist with delegation. Helping patients or Residents with all types of illnesses regained their independent.well, I love everything about caring for patients. I like to bath, groom, dress, or undress, feeding, bedmaking etc. Seven years of experience in Caregiving, two years working with dementia,ALS, and Parkinson's patients. Nursing Assistant Registry Certificate, Nurse Delegation for Nursing Assistant Certificate, Fundamental of Caregiving Certificate, In Home Senior Care Certificate, HIV/Aids Certificate, CPR & First Aid Certificate. I'm also doing pre-requsite courses in nursing at Des Moines Area Comm. College.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Seeking Ankeny Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Ankeny caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.