1. I love associating with the elderly, & talking to them, they have so much to offer, 2. helping people, & letting them keep their dignity, so few places treat the elderly & or the physically challenged, with respect, or as a person, They fail to recognize their feelings, & do not choose to be in this position. 3.Every job I have ever worked at, I did with pride & integrity, doing above & beyond the call of duty, & have had, 4 employee of the year awards, & 13 employee of the month awards, I am recognized for my ability to have a positive attitude no matter the situation, & usally the first to show up & the last to leave, completeing whatever projects that need to be finished, whether it was my "job" or not. 4. I started working when I was 12 yr, babysitting, yard work, washing cars etc.., I then started waitressing when i was in high school & have always had a job until 2003, when I was injured at I.S.U. working as a custodian,,, I have had a variety of jobs from construction to being a Private Investigator. & everything in between. I now have medical issues, which keep me from doing the things I once worked & love, I found that when I was a C.N.A. It was quite rewarding, & have done a little volunteering such as feeding, reading, taking for a walk. cooking, bathing, running errands, taking them shopping, taking their animals for a walk or just sitting & holding hands, with the elderly & physically challenged, and V.A. although Im not as physical as I use to be, would l
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.