1) I became a caregiver to help other, just as in the way I will some day need help. 2) For me, being a caregiver give me the satisfaction every night, knowing that I did the very best I could to make someone's day better. It may be something small I did such as tidy up the house or something big like going shopping for/with them, or even the ADL's of life they need help with like bathing, making their beds, and helping them walk. 3) I am proud of the fact that I enjoy what I do for a living. 4) I am a person who thrives to make someone smile, to feel better about themselves and to to the very best I can day in and day out.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.