$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
OLIVE-HARVEY COLLEGE (City College of Chicago)
Don Bosco Technical Institute
VGB Center for Training and Development Corporation
Zamboanga Polytechnic School
More Caregivers You Might Like
One of the reasons that makes me who I am as a caregiver is the compassion that I have in my heart for my clients and their families. I am a person of integrity, honesty, dependability and concern. It's about giving of myself to my clients and having a sense of the quality of life concerning the lifestyle they have. When I come into their presence a smile comes on their face. I will show the passion, give the encouragement, and hope they will have the confidence that I will know exactly what to do concerning their plan of care. I became a caregiver because of my mother's influence. Listening to her talk about her clients was interesting and heart warming and sometimes I felt sad and wanted to help, so I did! The rewards of being a caregiver is caring for those who cannot care for themselves or just needing a little help. Always understanding what care consists of at all times regardless of the situations and circumstances whether it's to assist or just HELP. I love what I do as a caregiver because I have a compassionate heart.
Hi, my name is Jackie. I am 45 years old and I have over 10 years of experience as a caregiver. I became a caregiver because I enjoy to spend time with elderly and listen to thear stories. I feel really lucky to have best clients so far and I am glad be able to help them as much as a can. About myself - I am from Bulgaria, Eastern Europe. I speak English, Russian and my native Bulgarian languages. I am a Pharmacy Technician. I took a degree from I.R.T. Technical College in Skokie, IL in 2008. I worked 7 years for Traycee Home Care agency and last 4 years I've been a private caregiver. I also have a hospice experience, but mostly I've been taking care of clients suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia, stroke and diabetes. If you are interested in my services, please send me an email or give me a call. Thank you
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.