1. I became a caregiver because I wanted to help and show the elderly or any one that can still do many things as before. 2. Being a caregiver is a privilege to be able to help people in needed. Also, I just enjoy their presence as well. 3. To be able earn my CNA license as such in a young age. Currently I am seventeen years old and still attending high school at Woodstock north, and to have my CNA license already is an huge accomplishment. 4. I am an honest, hard working, and understanding person. I work in my own pace, which the residents I have worked with loved that I get to take my time on what I'm doing. Also, I am also helpful, if anyone needs help. I'm there to help
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.