$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Hancock Regional Hospital radiology
patient care/ skills trainer
St. Vincent New Hope
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love to help people, I'm a caregiver for 18 years, like to try my clients with respect and dignity, if the client and family agree, I enjoy to cook homemade fresh healthy meals, keep my client and the place clean, encouraging them to do some activity or exercises, also I can take my client to doctor and therapy appointment, can take vitals, errands...
I'm the type of person that's very personable I love people and I love helping others. I worked at St Vincent hospital as a patient safety assistance I kept my patients safe I assisted them with restroom duties, feeding, walking, I played games with them watched television I became their companion. I've worked with people with all types of elements even hospice, ages from infants to 104 years of age. I also work with the seniors at my church. I'm a very nurturing person. I love to make others laugh and smile, I've been called an angel by some. I have an 88 year old mother so dealing with the elderly is something that I have mastered by experience. Also I'm a CNA
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.