$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Star Auto Glass
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello! My name is Katilin Grey, and I am a compassionate caregiver with four years of experience in caring for disabled patients. I truly enjoy helping patients live their best lives and am strongly committed to improve your loved one's overall health and wellbeing. I am skilled at assisting patients with daily living activities including bathing, grooming and medication reminders, all with a patient and positive approach.
I am a RN who has been caring for my father since diagnosed with kidney cancer after battling bladder cancer two years ago. Through this caretaker position I have gained experience working with physicians/nurses/healthcare workers, learning how to organize/prioritize tasks surrounding his care and therapeutically communicating with him and the family. My decision to enter the health care as a nurse came from caring for my mother who has battled cancer for the past 13 years, first breast cancer and then bone cancer. Being involved with her post-op mastectomy care, taking her to chemotherapy and radiation treatments and the aftercare of such treatments has given me an insight into oncology, medical-surgical, senior health, nutrition, and health teaching. I have recently completed a job on the Acute Rehab unit at CPMC Davies Hospital, caring for patients that suffer complex catastrophic injuries/illnesses, i.e. stroke, spinal cord/brain injuries, amputation, hip fracture, neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s, osteoarthritis. I have gained expertise in transfer techniques and bowel treatment programs as well as physical/occupational therapy and daily caretaking responsibilities including bathing, fall prevention, cleaning, meals, etc. I enjoy working as a nurse and caretaker because I love to help individuals progress whether that be through motivation or assistance in maintaining their dignity and ability to continue their activities of daily living (ADLs) as much as possible.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.