$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
live oak village of hammond
mimin high school, milton florida
More Caregivers You Might Like
Licensed Private Duty CNA. 25 Years of Keeping Seniors in their home is my PASSION. When I take a job, I see it through. I am available for 24 hour live-in positions with set ON/OFF Days. I Prefer a 10 AM Monday Shift Change. Will do live-in weekends Friday through Monday Mornings. I am a caring and loving Christian family oriented person, offering quality care and companionship for you or your loved one. I am a full service experienced caregiver. I can assist with bathing, cooking, light cleaning, laundry, medication reminders, and can offer great companionship. I can manage your additional in-home care services and physical therapy for the family to keep them coming at a convenient and good time for you. I do ordering of supplies and anything needed to keep your life running smoothly and take the stress off the family members involved in your care. My resume includes extensive work history. I HAVE MY OWN CAR. Hoping You find the best person to care for your Loved One. I hope it is ME. Blessings.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.