$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Bryman College New Orleans, LA
Medical Career Institute Metairie, La
Mental Health Tech
St. James Behavioral Health
Reaching Seniors Day-Hab and Respite Care
Restorative nursing assistant
Chateau Living Center
Advantage Nursing Agency
Home Care PCA
Certified nursing assistant
Chateau St. James Retirement & Rehab
Lutcher High School Lutcher, LA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a caregiver for over 6 years and I absolutely love caring for others. I have my occupational license, and I'm CPR certified. I am a Registered Medical assistant with a small business. However, compassion and love cannot be taught, it lives within me.
I'm determine & take the job of being a caregiver seriously I always had a passion for taking care others but my eyes & heart didn't really set in & open up fully until I started caring for my mother who I didn't wanna admit into a nursing home are hospice I took care my mother open until she passed away October 23,2014.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.