$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Harmony Home Health
Willis Knighton Health Care
Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Sabine Valley Lousisian College
Many High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
Dependable & Caring home health professional with over 5years of experience in home health & nursing assistance. 24hr availability (with resources) care. Dedicated to providing a comfortable and secure environment, along with companionship if needed!
I believe in providing elderly with quality and passionate care. I've been doing this line of work for approximately 10 years. Throughout my work history I've learned that too do this line of work you have to be dedicated and compassionate, and I'm just that. I enjoy being able too bless the elderly with laughter, a genuine heart, and a room full of smiles, even when going through my own trials. I'm a honest, dependable, and reliable caregiver and I love being apart of providing families with the peace of mind of knowing their loved ones are well taken care of.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.