$15.00 / hr
Fall River, MA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a great caregiver because I love helping people in need. I like being around elderly. I am a good listener, kind compassionate, friendly, and a good cook.
1) I became a caregiver because it's one of the most rewarding things a person can do. 2) I love what I do in helping each client I've ever worked with. Taking care of people that need my help gives me joy in my heart, and it lets me know that they need people to work with them that care. 3) I'm capable of doing and demonstrating what needs to be done during difficult times. 4) Im a hard worker, focused, determined and I'm pleased to be working with people and assisting them with their personal needs. I make sure to come to work with positive energy, and I enjoy interacting with others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.