$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Mergenthaler Vocational-Technical High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I love taking care of people..I like making my clients feel loved and happy..iam proud of myself when I have a client thats sick or depress and I can make them better.iam a hard worker,realible,compassionate.iam 13 years in my career,I work with rehab,longterm care,hospice,dementia and in home care..
Caregiving is something that I should've started to do a long time ago. I believe being a caregiver is a natural talent for me. I love spending time with people of all ages. I really enjoy looking after my sister's children and I also find great joy in spending time with my grandparents. Making them happy and comfortable is rewarding. I like being the person that can help with daily activities, it is a fulfilling position. I'm thankful that I'm capable and compassionate about caregiving, I think it's a blessing to be a blessing.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.