$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
faculty of comerce
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a compassionate, trustworthy, and professional Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who provides hourly and live-in care to seniors of all ages and ailments. For the past 15 years, I have dedicated my life to providing quality care to the elderly and others who have expressed their interest in my services. I am familiar with all aspects of patient care, and have extensive experience in caring for patients with advanced illnesses such as: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson. In addition to providing care to these illnesses, I also provide the following services: Respite care, Hospice care, Incontinence care, Stroke care, Diabetes care, Post-Hospital care and all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). In 2004, I re-focused my career into health care by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and acquiring my State License for both Virginia and Maryland. The decision to go into this field came about after my granddaughter was born and I made the decision to become her Caregiver. I cared for her from birth until her mother made the decision to enrolled her in a day care program and at which time, I decided to focused my attention on taking care of others and joining the Nursing Profession. Because of my past job experiences as a Caregiver and a In-home Care Provider, combined with my course work, I am very confident that I can provide excellent services to all clients. I have enhanced my ability to providing compassionate and dedicated care to others, and have worked diligently to provide excellence in all my professional endeavors and, have earned a reputation for my results driven work ethic; I have also received frequent commendations from patients and their families for providing exceptional care, and have received employee awards for dedication and performance as a caregiver, because caring for others has always been my passion since childhood.
I have more than 10 years experience of caregiver and I have a bachelor degree of food & nutrition science. I thought that It's very important to understand the elder people, what they feel, what they need and what the way that they thinking. To become a caregiver, I think the good communication and the right acceptability are very necessary, too.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.