1) I have a passion for putting others first. Seeing someone with an intellectual disability able to lead a happy, safe and fulfilling their life to make it all worthwhile. 2) Being a caregiver for 3 years has helped me in so many ways, I have worked in Nursing/Care home Facilities, Private Duty, etc. I love what I do in helping each client I've ever worked with. Taking care of sick people that needs my help gives me joy in my heart and it let me know they need people to work with them that care. 3) Having my daughter is my best accomplishment and finishing my CNA/CMT is a close 2nd... 4) I'm dedicated nursing assistant with three years practical experience and : • Extensive knowledge of medical equipment products and pharmaceuticals • Demonstrated aptitude for developing new skill • Readily develop rapport with patients families stuffs and other health care professionals • Relate well to people from a variety of cultures and socio economic conditions • Strong analytical skill easily assess condition and implement appropriate intervention • Possess special sensitivity to meet divers needs in varied situations • Proven record of reliability and responsibility resourceful in completing projects ability to multi task effectively • Dedicated individual, reputation for consistently going beyond what is required.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.