$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I enjoy working with the elderly. I enjoy making them feel special. Making them laugh. Listen to their stories about their youth and family. I started as a live in five days a week for a couple, both in wheelchairs. After that I've taken care of three other people, two of whom passed away. I can give you references from those families. Also I have references from many friends that I've known for over twenty years. I've been a self employed live in for almost three years. After some time you get to feel like family. I've had a background check. Please let me know if you would like to meet. Thanks.
I became a caregiver to be able to take care of my grandmother and from there began helping others outside of my family.I take great happiness in knowing that I am helping someone stay in the comfort of their own home which is most peoples wish and I enjoy taking care of others,it's an accomplishment that I do daily.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.