1. I became a caregiver once a friend if mine offered to help me get a job and seeing what she did working for her grandma. Once I tried it I thought hey I like this and kept doing it I was right out of high school when I first tried it. 2. I love the fact that I'm able to help people that actually need it and not trying to screw the system over by pretending. 3. A personal achievement I have is getting my cna. I also want to go on and get my RN but not trying to have all the loans. 4. I take care of my mom who lives with me. She has a lot of health issues and I'm in charge of her medical. I also work full time and support both of us.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.