$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Central Piedmont Community College
Dr Jerry Petty
More Caregivers You Might Like
1)I became a caregiver because I love to help others and make a different in someone else's life .2)What I like about being a caregiver is,to be able to help someone and it make me happy . Because I am a loving & caring & respectful ,trustworthy person .When I'm helping someone I feel very happy , especially for those that can't help themselves. 3) A personal achievement that I am proud of ,is all my four children are done with college and one of them is married and started with new job and my last one/son is graduated done with college & already starting working. To me that's a big accomplishment and very proud of all of them. I'm going to be a grandma next year That's make me really happy &they are really close to God that 's making me even more happier. Only God can do such things ...To me it's a dream come true & Glory to GOD. 4)About myself , I've been married for 31 years and I have four children and I am God fearing .And I've been Cna for more than 17 years and I love what I do . The reason that I love it is because I was in car accident 20 years ago I could not do nothing for myself and my family took care of me and I said to myself I have to help others who needed help & won't be able to take care of themselves. And because I have compassion for what I tell anyone that who want me to work with a loved one if they don't have enough money to pay I'm willing to negotiate. Because our Father in heaven wants us to care for one another.
Well rounded passionate caregiver with over 5 years experience as a CNA. Dementia and Alzheimer's experience . I take pride in being a caregiver i love to be able to assist anyone in need. I get enjoyment out of knowing i am able to help someone that needs assistance.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.