I believe what makes me a great caregiver is that I always go the extra not just one mile but two miles just to make any client happy meaning making sure they're needs are always being met from the smallest task to a task that's challenging for them to do that they used to do. I am a happy person, have a genuine heart, trustworthy, punctual, honest, great listener, responsible, reliable, and I am a maximize. I am a self-starter if I know what's expected. I will always do things that the clients tell me I don't have to. I have the compassion, understanding; having the patience make a difference in your interaction with the client because they can feel a caregivers energy, and I personally always put out positive energy despite what mood the client may be in. You can always turn a negative interaction into a positive one just by being understanding and empathetic towards their situation. I would also make an awesome caregiver because I always put myself in their situation. I became a caregiver because I love helping the elderly and I have a compassionate heart towards them. Giving back to the elderly community due to understanding that as people age things become more challenging when it comes to getting things done, I want to make it easier on the clients that may not always have someone to assist them and make it a little easier for them to accomplish a task. Also, clients have may not someone to talk to and or eat with, etc.. and they just want a companionship, and I can be that companion for them. What I like about being a caregiver is that the clients are sweet, funny, have a sense of humor, the clients families are supportive and helpful, I like building that report with them. A personal achievement I am proud of is when a client request me and misses me when I am not there; this tells me I have built that report and I've made a positive impact on that client. My name is Anamaria Hazelwood, CNA/MA, CPR , First Aid Certified Experience 30yrs plus in caregiving, .I'm a very honest, dependable, trust worthy, Punctuintional, caring , patient, compassioninst, out going, joyful, and I once was a patient, fought cancer twice. so I'm doing what I Love doing working with clients , patients that need nurturing and caring.I specialize with all kinds of clientel, patients,I'm thankful to my mother in law who inspired me to go to nursing school, who is no longer with us but she is here in spirit, I help both my mom and mother in law , in caring for them especially when they had procedures done. so I'm who I'm today Thanks to both of them.I enjoy and love what I do, I enjoy most the clients, patients they are all especial in everyway, diferent, I Love listen to there past ,they have lots of stories to tell, I enjoy working with all they bring me happiness and make me laugh and cry at the same time, I enjoy learning diferent languages. I commit to my cases when hired I like long -term pernmenant unless something else. happens .
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.
My name is Lindsay and I'm a CNA, and HHA . I am also on the Medical Advisory Board at California Medical College in San Diego .I have been a private caregiver for over 7 years and I have experience with MS,MD, Parkinsons, cancer, Alzheimers and Dementia. I am 48years old single and no kids, which makes it easier to devote a lot of time to families in need of care and assistance. Working with seniors has become my passion. I am loving , caring and have an outgoing personality. I am very intuitive , attentive and have a take charge persona, which has allowed me to easily integrate into my clients lives. I love being out and about and taking my clients to appointments, activities, helping them with their personal care and just plain old companionship. I look forward to taking care of your loved one:)