$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
asbury park high school
More Caregivers You Might Like
Being a caregiver is one of the good decisions of my life, since I cared for my mom till she passed, I found compassion in caring for people to feel better, which then again gives me certain type of happiness. The fact that I put smiles on the faces of people makes being a caregiver a pleasant one to be. The most greatest achievement I have obtained during my service is trust, and I am proud to say so, because without trust what is the purpose of being a caregiver. I am a 34yrs with kids , and lots of experience as a caregiver. I can say so because I have been in this business for 12 yrs, and I have numerous reference to provide if needed.
1. I love take care elderly people . Liston & talk to elderly people I like to help them. I like to help people who need help . I'm proud of myself being in this career this very profession need kindness caring helping I love this job .I'm honest caring professional person I take care people like my own parent I love to help . I'm available 10-1 and I live very close to you I'm very interested for this job thank you
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.