$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Life Enrichment Manager/ Lead Care Manager
Sunrise Senior Living
Respite Care Provider
Child Care Aware of America
St. John's University - New York
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have an innate sense of selflessness and empathy is embedded in my personality and I am good listener.I am a compassionate, honesty, reliable person that care about people. I have been working in the personal care profession for several years. I decided to become a caregiver because I enjoy providing care to people of different ages. It gives me great satisfaction to know that I am helping someone and this job enables me to make a difference in the daily lives of my clients. My client misplaced her money I helped her to find it and put it in a secure place, she was concern that she would forget where she put her money. She speaks five languages, so I told her choose one of the language and write it down on a piece of paper and put on the refrigerator. She was very grateful that I helped her to solve her problem and I am very proud that I was able to help her.
Being a caregiver is one of the good decisions of my life, since I cared for my mom till she passed, I found compassion in caring for people to feel better, which then again gives me certain type of happiness. The fact that I put smiles on the faces of people makes being a caregiver a pleasant one to be. The most greatest achievement I have obtained during my service is trust, and I am proud to say so, because without trust what is the purpose of being a caregiver. I am a 34yrs with kids , and lots of experience as a caregiver. I can say so because I have been in this business for 12 yrs, and I have numerous reference to provide if needed.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.