1. I became a caregiver because I like helping and caring for people. 2. Caring and helping people in need of help. 3. Graduating high school 4. I graduated high school in 2012, right after graduating high school I started going to college for my nursing degree. I have 3 more years left of college. In 2013 I started working as a caregiver I couldn't ask for a better job I love caregiving. I was recently laid off. Caregiving is my passion. When I was 15 years old my mom got diagnosed with cancer. Seeing my mom sick and couldn't do for her self helped me to understand that there is people that need help. After four months of seeing my mom in and out of the hospital she passed away yes it was hard but I knew deep down inside I had to help people.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.