$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Big Apple Training, Bronx,New York
ADL Institute, Brooklyn, New York
Choice Care Inc
Adult Care Management
Everest College, San Francisco,CA
California Nurses And Vocational Institute, San Francisco,CA
Bryan's Nursing Institute, kingston, JA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am an experienced caregiver of more than fifteen years with excellent references. I am a certified home health aide of patients with Dementia and Alzheimer's disease. I take care of my patients like they are my own parents. I do Kosher meals if needed, assist in medication management and with doctor's appointments, and light housekeeping.
I always have the passion to give care and I want to give my goals to become a nurse In future .my name is Audrey Ampadu and I'm currently in the nursing field doing my Lpn program.i love to care for both old and children . It has always been my passion . I feel good anytime I'm able to reach in caring for people
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.