$20.00 / hr
New York, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a well qualified home care with 6 years of experience. My priority in my job is my patient safety. When it comes to my client, I'm reliable, honest, responsible, trustworthy, respecful, and patient. My duties as home health care are to make sure my patient is happy, and dedicated all of me to the person I'm caring for.
I became a caregiver when I was responsible for taking care of my mother before she passed away. What I get of being a care giver is making a difference in someone's life. My greatest achievements and what I am most proud when I was caring for my loving mother. I was the best and most unselfish thing that I have have done. I am a mother of 4 grown children and the grandmother of 8. I and a Certified Nursing Assistant, a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant. I enjoy helping people. I love walking reading, and working with the elderly. I have excellent references. I am also willing to do some overnight duty is necessary and given advance notice.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.